Hans leads LogiGear’s research and development of test automation solutions, and the delivery of advanced test automation consulting and engineering services. He is the original architect of the keyword framework for software testing organizations, and he assists clients in strategic implementation of Action Based Testing™ throughout their testing organizations. Hans is also the lead developer of LogiGear’s TestArchitect™, the action-based toolset for software test design, automation and management.
In his prior role as project director at CMG (now CGI) in the Netherlands, Hans assisted clients across Europe in developing and deploying software testing solutions. He is an internationally recognized expert on test automation, test development and testing technology management. He is coauthor of Integrated Test Design and Automation (Addison Wesley, 2001), and speaks frequently at international testing conferences.
Hans holds a Master of Science in Computer Science from Free University, Amsterdam.
“Find Hans’ on the following social media channels”
- Reasons to Consider Software Tests as Products
- Virtualization—A Tester’s Dream?
- How to Improve Test Efficiency with Automation
- What to Do When Bugs Are Found—Based on When They Are Found
- Automation Friendly Test Design—An Example
- 5 Fallacies about Test Automation
- What about the V-Model?
- Centralize? Decentralize? Concentralize!
- Impressions from Star West 2009 in Anaheim
- Are Use Cases Harmful For Test Automation?