Hans leads LogiGear’s research and development of test automation solutions, and the delivery of advanced test automation consulting and engineering services.
He is a pioneer of the keyword approach for software testing organizations, and he assists clients in strategic implementation of the Action Based Testing™ method throughout their testing organizations. Hans is also the original architect of LogiGear’s TestArchitect™, the modular keyword-driven toolset for software test design, automation and management. Hans is an internationally recognized expert on test automation, test development and testing technology management. He is coauthor of Integrated Test Design and Automation (Addison Wesley, 2001), and speaks frequently at international testing conferences.
Hans holds a Master of Science in Computer Science from Free University, Amsterdam.
“Find Hans’ on the following social media channels”
- Reasons to Consider Software Tests as Products
- Virtualization—A Tester’s Dream?
- How to Improve Test Efficiency with Automation
- What to Do When Bugs Are Found—Based on When They Are Found
- Automation Friendly Test Design—An Example
- 5 Fallacies about Test Automation
- What about the V-Model?
- Centralize? Decentralize? Concentralize!
- Impressions from Star West 2009 in Anaheim
- Are Use Cases Harmful For Test Automation?