Hung Nguyen co-founded LogiGear in 1994, and is responsible for the company’s strategic direction and executive business management. His passion and relentless focus on execution and results has been the driver for the company’s innovative approach to software testing, test automation, testing tool solutions and testing education programs.
Hung is co-author of the top-selling book in the software testing field, “Testing Computer Software,” (Wiley, 2nd ed. 1993) and other publications including, “Testing Applications on the Web,” (Wiley, 1st ed. 2001, 2nd ed. 2003), and “Global Software Test Automation,” (HappyAbout Publishing, 2006). His experience prior to LogiGear includes leadership roles in software development, quality, product and business management at Spinnaker, PowerUp, Electronic Arts and Palm Computing.
Hung holds a Bachelor of Science in Quality Assurance from Cogswell Polytechnical College, and completed a Stanford Graduate School of Business Executive Program.
- LogiGear’s CEO speaks at VNITO 2017 Press Conference
- Hung Nguyen in SD Times’ “Testing in a Continuous Delivery world”
- Hung Nguyen in Forbes Vietnam
- A test scenario, a bug report deferred as-designed: 437,000 Toyota Priuses recalled
- Have Fun Breaking Software!
- Sharing Lessons Learned, Making New Friends at QA&TEST 2009 Conference in Bilbao, Spain
- Four Software Testing Challenges We Must Repeatedly Overcome
- Four Drivers for Delivering Software Test Automation Success