Michael is also a co-founder of LogiGear Corporation, and has over two decades of experience in software engineering in banking, securities, healthcare and consumer electronics.
Michael is a Certified Scrum Master and has co-authored two books on software testing. Testing Applications on the Web: Test Planning for Mobile and Internet-Based Systems (Wiley, 2nd ed. 2003), available in English, Chinese and Japanese, and Global Software Test Automation (HappyAbout Publishing, 2006). He is a founding member of the Board of Advisors at the University of California Berkeley Extension and has taught for the Certificate in Software Quality Engineering and Management at the University of California Santa Cruz Extension. As a member of IEEE, his training courses have brought Silicon Valley testing expertise to over 16 countries.
Michael holds a Bachelor of Science in Engineering from Carnegie Mellon University.
“Find Michael’ on the following social media channels”
- How Are Your Testing Practices?
- Back to the Future: The Essential Basics of Software Testing
- A Special Edition of LogiGear Magazine has Landed!
- How to Improve Test Efficiency with Automation
- DEVOPS IS COMING, ARE YOU READY?
- What is CT and How Do Traditional Test Teams Fit In?
- In Defense of Test Design
- Breaking Out of the Status Quo
- Plus ça change: The More Things Change…
- Improving testing processes