“A clever automation engineer alone is not enough to fix a situation where tests are not well designed.”
When it comes to opinions on test automation, LogiGear CTO Hans Buwalda, has just about heard, and seen it all. In his latest Techwell column, Hans Buwalda talks about 5 common fallacies seen in test automation and his preferred method for fixing them.
The top five are as follows
- Good automated testing is automating good manual tests
- Automated tests are always dumb
- Automation is a technical challenge
- Return on investment should decide what tests to automate
- Keywords will solve all your test automation problems
To read more about each fallacy, view his original post on Techwell.