General Manager responsibilities include formulating overall strategy, managing people and establishing policies. To be successful in this role, you should be a thoughtful leader and a confident decision-maker, helping our people develop and be productive, while ensuring our profits are on the rise.
Ultimately, you’ll help our company grow and thrive.
- Oversee day-to-day operations
- Design strategy and set goals for growth
- Maintain budgets and optimize expenses
- Set policies and processes
- Ensure employees work productively and develop professionally
- Oversee recruitment and training of new employees
- Evaluate and improve operations and financial performance
- Direct the employee assessment process
- Prepare regular reports for upper management
- Ensure staff follows health and safety regulations
- Provide solutions to issues (e.g. profit decline, employee conflicts, loss of business to competitors)