Our organisation is seeking a Manual QA Engineer who is knowledgeable in writing and executing test cases to verify the functionality of software. You will need a high level of understanding of software development and know different ways to test components in a range of scenarios. You will be highly analytical and have exceptional attention to detail, as well as strong communication skills.
Manual QA Engineer Job Responsibilities
- Work in a team with your colleagues.
- Design and execute test plans for individual pieces of software and systems.
- Ensure functionality of applications and they match the specifications.
- Monitor logs for output to ensure confidential credentials are not outputting to them.
- Identify and report bugs for developers to fix.
- Assist developers recreate bugs.
- Provide suggestions to enhance different systems or software.