LogiGear is looking for talented engineers with a great passion for designing and developing test cases, either manual or Automation, using various methodologies and tools such as BDD Cucumber, Selenium, Appium, and TestArchitect.
- Be able to work directly with oversea clients.
- Understand project documents and can identify test requirements.
- Actively provide feedback on the task assignments.
- Develop test cases and prepare test data.
- Implement test scripts when appropriate.
- Execute test cases and/or test scripts.
- Report bugs found and test results.
- Communicate issues to the project supervisor in a timely manner.
- Accurately complete and submit status reports in a timely manner to the project supervisor.
- Do research on related technologies.
- Provide technical support/coaching for less experienced members to increase team’s productivity.
- Has ability and willingness to travel and work on-site.
- Research various technologies and products in the market in order to leverage the best solutions for team/client requests.
- Develop Test Automation Application and support more advanced features for products.
- Build up Test Automation framework based on modern cores such as Selenium, TestComplete, TestArchitect, Robot, etc.
- Build up CI/CD solution if requested.
- Do code review.