The term “LogiGear,” “we,” or “us,” or “our,” in this Policy refers to LogiGear and its affiliates (if any) that link to this Policy. This Policy describes how we may collect, use and share information from or about you, and explains how information may be collected and used for advertising purposes.
Collectively, we refer to the Websites, Software, and email messages as the “Services.”
“Personal Information” is information that identifies you as an individual or relates to an identifiable individual, and can include (but is not necessarily limited to) any of the following:
- Postal address;
- Telephone number;
- Email address;
- Bank account details;
- Date of birth;
- Job titles and roles;
- Profile picture;
- Social Security number;
- Social media account ID;
- Username and password.
How We Collect Personal Information
We and our service providers collect Personal Information in a variety of ways, including (but not limited to):
- Through the Services
- We may collect Personal Information through or related to the Services, such as when you sign up for or use a LogiGear account.
- Through Use of the Website
- When you visit our website, the following information may be collected and stored until deleted:
- Your computer’s IP address; date/time of access; the names of the pages you visited; Your browser’s operating system.
- We may collect Personal Information from you from a variety of offline sources, such as when you contact customer service, or when you provide us with information at events such as conferences and trade shows.
- From Other Sources
- We may also collect your Personal Information from other sources, such as:
- Publicly available databases; and
- Marketing and advertising partners.
- Why We Collect Your Personal Information:
- Use of Personal Information
- We and our service providers use Personal Information for legitimate business purposes, including (but not limited to):
- Providing the functionality of the Services and fulfilling your requests.
- Giving you secure access to your account, including managing your username and password;
- Providing you with the functionality associated with your account;
- Responding to your inquiries and fulfill your requests;
- Providing you with appropriate customer service.
- Providing you with general administrative information, such as changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
We respect your privacy rights and provide you with reasonable access to the Personal Information that you may have provided to us through your use of our Services. If you wish to access or amend any other Personal Information we hold about you, or to request that we delete or transfer any information about you, you may contact us directly. We will do our best to address your concerns. If you would like to update or correct any information that you have provided to us, you may do so by accessing your account or by contacting us directly. Additionally, if you prefer not to receive marketing emails from us, please let us know by clicking on the "unsubscribe" link within the email or by contacting us directly.
Links to Third-Party Websites
Our Services are not directed to individuals under the age of 16, and we do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under 16. If we become aware that a child under 16 has provided us with Personal Information, we will take steps to delete such information. If you become aware that a child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us directly.