Stephen Copp breaks down the new reality of Games Testing in this Webcast
Michael Hackett and Stephen Copp discuss modern game testing strategy in this webcast. Gone are the days of software testing where ‘playing’ the game counted as testing. Games testing is highly technical and there has to be a smarter games testing strategy to accommodate both rapid release cycles for Modern SDLC methods like Continuous Delivery and Go-to-Market Strategies.
This Webcast is divided into 5 key sections:
- How Game Testing has Evolved
- The current State of Game Testing
- Skills in Game Testing Today
- Impact of newer SDLC methods on Games Testing
- The Future of Games Testing