LogiGear’s Corporate Security Policy
Data Access Security
- Data security firewalls to prevent unauthorized access to the network.
- Utilizing strong passwords to limit access to PCs and workstations.
- Access to important files and directories is only granted to specific personnel.
- All mail and web servers are located at an independent internet data center.
- A backup policy is in place. Monthly backups are stored at an offsite location, and removable backups are kept safe with actively maintained logs.
- Multi-level security management procedures include frequent & surprise security audits to assess any potential breaches.
- Email encryption is applied to important emails.
- Password protection is used for important documents.
- Each client’s process runs on a separate VLAN/VPN when performed offshore or offsite.
- Software-defined secure tunnels are implemented through the internet.
- VLAN/VPN access is only granted to client-authorized personnel to prevent unauthorized access of data.
- Anti-virus protection is in effect for all desktops & servers.
- Spam and attachment filters are also used.
- Live monitoring of network activity on WAN and LAN.
- All employees in our offshore labs have Photo ID cards and access cards.
- Visitors use separate cards and are not allowed in certain areas of our offshore labs.
- Restricted access for each employee is in effect for all locations.
- Security guards are on continuous, 24/7 duty.
Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDA)
- All employees sign individual NDAs, as well as proprietary information and inventions agreements.
- Employees may not disclose any proprietary information to anyone outside of the company. Moreso, they may not use, copy, publish, summarize, or remove such information from company premises.
- Employees may not engage in any outside business during employment. Terminated employees may not use LogiGear resources, practices, clients, etc.
- Confidential information received from third parties or clients is kept highly secure. Confidential information is only used when it is necessary to meet our obligations.
- Any inventions or relevant records relating to or derived from work for the company, its vendors, or clients must be disclosed to the company. All information and records about any ideas, processes, trademarks, service marks, inventions, technology, computer programs, original works of authorship, designs, formulas, discoveries, patents, or copyrights conceived or developed must be promptly disclosed to the company.
Staff Allocation, Training, and Culture
- Dedicated resources are available for all projects. This prevents unauthorized usage of client resources and protects all client proprietary information.
- Our comprehensive training programs and our company culture include a strong ethical framework. Employees do not exchange IP between projects––confidential information remains confidential.
Confidential Document Control
- Access to public mail systems is not allowed. Access to removable media is restricted and controlled by the project manager responsible for the projects.
- IT monitors & reviews emails that exceed a certain size, with or without attachments.